As part of a diversified and dynamic team, Talendo offers its employees the opportunity to evolve on projects of international scope to implement optimization solutions for management of credit contracts or leasing loans to our clients.
We seek to strengthen our team of consultants involved in the implementation and integration of financing management software packages in Europe, such as Cassiopae or Linedata.
It is in this context that we are looking for a Junior Consultant. You will join a project team under the mentoring of business and project experts, you will intervene, at our clients within the framework of missions of a duration of 6 to 24 months. You will participate in all the phases necessary to the completion of your project and will be led to:
- Write general and detailed specifications
- Conduct meetings and write minutes
- Participate in the effort of configuration and acceptance testing of the solution
- Perform non-regression tests
- Contribute to data migration projects (if applicable)
- Manage post-production support until transfer to maintenance teams
- Assist our clients with each deployment
- Train customer users through the different phases of implementation
- Set up project documentation that will serve as a future reference to the client
At Talendo, we strive to create a creative work atmosphere with a common goal of success: to achieve together our clients’ objectives. We advocate a new type of organization that contributes to a more productive, participative and creative environment.
You will also be led, under the mentoring of a product / project expert, to:
- Contribute to the transfer of skills and the sharing of best practices
- Participate in and then conduct in-house training workshops
- With experience, develop yourself mentoring skills
Talendo is looking for a creative and ingenious candidate, with strong problem-solving abilities, along with qualitative large data analysis skills that can understand in a short notice client business expectations. The successful candidate will be trained on Financial Service Software Solution selected by the client, will join an integration team and will be supervised by a Senior Consultant.
Experience in setting up and integrating software solution for financial services industry is an important asset. BS/BA in Business/Finance/Engineering;
Regardless of the field of study, it is important to be able to justify successful experiences in his career, both on the professional level and during his studies.
- BS/BA in Business/Finance/Engineering;
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent customer service and strong teamwork skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Willingness to learn and progress at a rapid pace;
- Fluent in English
- French is an asset
- Basic PL/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle)
Significant travel required.
Your application will be processed in 3 steps:
(1) your CV will be studied by our teams;
(2) in the meanwhile you will have to fill in a short form so that we can get to know you better;
(3) then you will be called to 2 or 3 interviews, including a first telephone interview with one of our team members and a last interview with one of the company founders.